Outlander™ XT-P 1000
There's a Can-Am Outlander™ ATV for any ride you can imagine. Bursting past friends who are struggling through that mud hole? They'll only see your back after you choose from the most powerful engines at every class. Seeking precision handling so you can handle corners, bumps and berms? Each Outlander™ can guide you through it all on our exclusive next generation chassis engineered around Geometric Contact Control that also boosts comfort along the way. From the simplest trail to those that challenge the most skilled riders, nothing takes it on like an Outlander™.
The all-new Outlander™ XT-P for those who want a rec-utility machine with a sport performance package. Equipped with front and rear FOX HPG piggyback dual-speed compression adjustable shocks, it gives riders the flexibility of tuning the suspension to fit the terrain and riding style. Features include 12 inch aluminum beadlock wheels and 26 inch Carlisle ACT radial tires. There’s more we could talk about, but one ride will tell you everything you need to know.
• Front and rear FOX Podium Performance RC2 piggyback shocks
• Tri-mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS™)
• Visco-Lok QE auto-locking front differential
• 12 in. aluminum beadlock wheels
• 3,000 lb. WARN winch with roller fairlead, wired remote control & integrated remote storage